Our Most Popular Managed Services

If you need help deciding what services are best for your business let us know.

VT Logo header logo wrap shape

VT Logo header logo wrap shape

Award-Winning Dallas-Fort Worth IT Services.

Questions? Call (817) 595-0111

inner banner overlay

VersaTrust Blog

VersaTrust has been serving the Texas area since 1997 , providing IT Support such as technical helpdesk support, computer support and consulting to small and medium-sized businesses.

Not All Security Is Created Equal

VersaTrust_not_all_securit_20210315-092016_1

Most employers know that keeping their company, its assets, data, and employees safe is crucial to running a successful business. In 2021 most, if not all, successful companies are making sure they are protected by hiring an IT team or an MSP (Managed Service Provider). While it’s great to have tools and professionals working to protect your data, it’s important to know that not all security is created equal. As technology becomes more deeply embedded into business and society in general, business owners and cybersecurity professionals are finding that not all security adequately protects information from cybercriminals who want to steal data, blackmail big corporations and take control of automated systems for malicious purposes. Now, more than ever, it’s important to not assume your security is up to date and adequately protecting your data. When looking to keep your data safe, we believe there are 3 key factors to consider as best practices.

Continue reading

Disaster Response and Discovery – How to Keep Your Data Safe

default_img

Recently, our community has been reminded that disasters, both natural and human-caused, affect people and communities in different life-altering ways. We know that, as a community, we are resilient and we will recover.

Continue reading

VersaTrust Keeping Your City Safe

protect-city-systems

In recent years, local governments have been targets for ransomware attacks, and the problem seems to be getting worse. With cybercriminals persistently targeting local governments, cyberattacks on city systems and infrastructure are increasing every year, with a growing impact on people. While some attacks are prevented or stopped before they become major incidents, any successful attack can cause serious disruptions that affect thousands.

Continue reading

100,000 Reasons to Embrace Cybersecurity

VT Solving IT Issues Man working on phone and computer

You know the stresses of owning your own business. Oftentimes, your company’s data protection falls on the back burner. Recently, a small local accounting firm received notification that their client data was stolen. In order to retrieve the data, they were required to pay $100,000 to a cybercriminal. Given that their business was completely reliant on their data to function, the business owner faced two very difficult choices: pay the data recovery ransom or go out of business. Ultimately, the business owner opted to pay the hefty ransom.

Continue reading

Before You Sell Your MSP – Why You Should Avoid Selling to a Private Equity Firm

Ready to sell your MSP?

Owning an MSP is a big commitment. Not only are you the CEO, but on any given day you are also the HR manager, marketing director and accountant. If you are feeling overwhelmed, you are not alone. Right now, only 40% of small businesses are turning a profit, according to the small business chamber of commerce. Of the remaining 60%, only half are breaking even and the other half are losing money. It’s a difficult situation for everyone, especially businesses like managed service providers with a long sales cycle. If you haven’t built up a financial cushion, your entire business is at risk.

Continue reading

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://www.versatrust.com/